The Hubei Government Scholarships 2024 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students to study in Hubei Province, China.
Applications are invited for the Hubei Government Scholarships 2024. The last date to apply for the Hubei Scholarships is Between February and June. The Scholarship Has Complete Funding. There are no costs that you must cover. The Chinese government will pay for every expense. This scholarship is open to applicants from all over the world.
The Beijing Municipal Education Commission will provide 35 million yuan (about $5 million) as the scholarship’s initial funding. Three categories make up the scholarship, with each recipient receiving an additional 40,000 yuan (US $5,700).
Hubei is a region with a very high level of advancement in both science and education. China has around 120 higher education institutions, including two of the top 10 universities (Wuhan University and Huazhong University of Science and Technology), as well as seven important universities that are included in the National 211 Project. By the end of 2010, there were 1.4 million undergraduate students and 103,000 postgraduate students enrolled in Hubei’s higher education institutions.
Hubei Government Scholarships Summary
- Host Country: China
- Host Institution: Hubei Government
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Master’s and Ph.D
- Award: Funded
- Deadline: Between February and June
List of Universities
- Yangtze University
- Jianghan University
- Hubei University of Technology
- Wuhan Institute of Technology
- Wuhan Textile University
- Wuhan University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Central China Normal University
- Wuhan University of Technology
- China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
- Huazhong Agricultural University
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology
- Hubei University of Chinese Medicine
- Wuhan Polytechnic University
- Hubei University of Automobile Technology
- Hubei Institute of Fine Arts
- Wuhan Conservatory of Music
- Hubei University for Nationalities
- Hubei University of Medicine
- Hubei University of Economics
- Wuhan Institute of Physical Education
- South-Central University for Nationalities
- Hubei University
- For applicants seeking bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees at Chinese universities and colleges in the Beijing area, the term of the scholarship is four years.
- The length of the scholarship for applicants enrolled in appropriate advanced studies or Chinese language training at Chinese universities and colleges in the Beijing area shall be less than one year.
- Scholarships for academics and foreign students seeking specialized training in Chinese universities and colleges in the Beijing area should have a shorter length than a year.
- Scholarships for exchange students or students who have made exceptional contributions to international education in Beijing should have a shorter length than a year.
- For Doctorate scholarship: 20,000 RMB per year.
- For Graduate Scholarship: 15,000 RMB per year.
- For Undergraduate Scholarship: 10,000 per year.
- For Advanced Scholar Scholarship (including visiting scholars, similarly hereinafter): 10,000 per 6 months or 20,000 per year.
- For General Scholar Scholarship: 5,000 RMB per 6 months or 10,000 per year.
- Except for Chinese nationals, all international students are eligible.
- Candidates must be Chinese friends and be citizens of a foreign country with current passports.
- Candidates must be diligent, civil, and have great grades.
- Candidates need to be in good health.
- Applicants for undergraduate scholarships should be no older than 25 years old and hold a degree equivalent to a Chinese high school diploma or above.
- Graduate scholarship candidates should be no older than 30 years old, and they must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- The average age of candidates for doctoral scholarships should be no older than 35, and they must hold a master’s degree.
- Copy of Passport
- Notarized highest diploma
- Letter of Recommendation
- Health Certificate
- Application Form for Hubei Provincial Foreign Student Scholarship
- Notarized Transcript / Certificate of Job Title
- In China, applicants under the age of 18 are required to submit legal documents to their legal guardians.
The last date to apply for the Hubei Scholarships is Between February and June.
How To Apply?
- USA Scholarships The Hubei Government Scholarships 2023 includes an online application form.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Hubei Government Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website