Based on academic achievement and HSK results, the Confucius Institute Scholarship assists foreign academics and students studying in China.
Applications are invited for the Confucius Institute Scholarships 2024. The Confucius Institute Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 in China has a 1 November 2023 deadline for online applications. Fully funded scholarships are available to students from around the world who desire to finish their Ph.D. programs and research programs. Nearly every discipline and speciality is available, including Agriculture, Art, Biology, Engineering, Economics, and Science. The Fully Funded Confucius Institute Scholarship in China is open to all foreign students.
Chinese language and culture courses are offered at more than 150 Chinese universities. For specific Ph.D. studies, research stays, attendance at international conferences, and Chinese language and culture courses, Confucius Institute Scholarships are available. The goal of the Confucius Institute, a government institution, is to promote understanding of Chinese language and culture throughout the world.
About Confucius Institute
The Chinese government founded the Confucius Institute (CI), a non-profit educational institution. In 2004 with the goal of spreading Chinese language and culture internationally. These institutes, which take their name from the famous Chinese philosopher Confucius. Collaborate with regional schools in a number of nations to provide instructors with training programs, workshops, and Chinese language instruction.
For their part in promoting understanding among people and improving educational interchange between China and the rest of the globe, CIs have won the support of many. They offer possibilities for students to study in China and are important resources for anyone who are interested in Chinese culture.
About Confucius Institute Scholarships 2024
- Host Country: China
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Degrees Offered: Research Programs & PhD
- Host Organization: Confucius Institute
- Application Last Date: 1st November 2023
- Tuition and lodging (in a dorm room at a university, with a roommate). As well as fundamental health insurance and a monthly allowance for personal expenses, will be given as follows:
- Monthly tuition for BTCSOL or Chinese language and culture classes is 2,500 Yuan ($350 USD).
- MTCSOL students receive 3,000 Yuan (about 420 USD) every month.
- Recently, the idea of scholarship recipients residing elsewhere than on campus has been studied. In such cases, the Confucius Institute offers 700 Yuan (on top of the monthly allowance) to assist with the expense of rent.
- Candidates must not be of Chinese descent and be in good physical condition.
- In order to be granted a residency visa, you must prove that you are in good bodily and mental health if you intend to study in China for longer than six months.
- After you get at your destination university, you will need to submit a properly filled-out copy of the official Chinese medical form or Foreigner Physical Examination Form (this is not a required document during the application period).
- The age requirement for applicants is 16 to 35 (45 for those who can show they are currently employed as Chinese teachers at the time of application).
- A degree in Chinese language is necessary. Depending on the scholarship category, this varies. For instance, you must have at least 60 points in the oral HSK and 180 points in the written HSK3 to be eligible for a scholarship to study Chinese language and culture.
- To be eligible for the MTCSOL scholarship, you must send your college transcripts and diploma. You must have completed high school in order to be eligible for the BTCSOL scholarship or Chinese language classes. You must submit a sworn translation in either English or Chinese if you don’t already have this documentation in those two languages.
- The Highest Degree Transcript
- CV / Resume
- Passport size photograph
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Acceptance Letter
- Application Form
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- A valid passport
The Confucius Institute Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 in China has a 1 November 2023 deadline for online applications.
How To Apply for the Confucius Institute Scholarships 2024?
- Application deadlines: If you want to start in September, until the beginning of May (usually day 1), or until the beginning of November if you want to start in March.
- Application transmission: Contact the scholarship coordinator if you are a Confucius Institute student because you qualify to apply for this grant. Applications for the Confucius Institute scholarships must be submitted online through the official portal; all supporting documentation, including your passport and a passport-size photo, must be scanned.
- Following that, you must provide the required paper documents (preferably certified copies, as they won’t be returned). Your Confucius Institute’s scholarship administrator will be in charge of mailing the awards to Hanban’s headquarters (the Confucius Institute’s main office in China).
- For more information see the “official website” link.