Danish Government Scholarships 2024 are fully funded scholarships for international students to study master’s degrees in Denmark.
Applications are invited for the Danish Government Scholarships 2024. The application deadline date to apply for Danish Government Scholarships is 1st February 2024. The University of Southern Denmark Scholarship consists of two components: a stipend to cover living expenses totaling DKK 3000 per month before taxes and a full tuition fee waiver.
All world leaders from the EU/EEA nations are eligible for the University of Southern Denmark Scholarships. The Denmark Scholarships program seeks to provide grants and full tuition fee waivers to international students in honor of their financial investment in their studies.
Odense University, the Southern Denmark School of Business and Engineering, and the South Jutland University Center were combined to become the University of Southern Denmark in 1998. There are about 41,674 students registered. The institution is the third-oldest and largest university in Denmark. One of the top 50 young universities in the world is the University of Southern Denmark. This university is ranked among the Top 100 Universities Under 50 in both the Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings.
Danish Government Scholarships Summary
Scholarship Country: Denmark
Host Institute: University of Southern Denmark
Course Level: Master’s Degree Programs
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Who is Eligible? International Students
Deadline Date: 1st February 2024
- The Denmark Government Scholarship consists of two parts:
- A Full Tuition Fee Waiver and
- A grant of DKK 3000 per month before taxes to cover living costs.
- The scholarships will be granted to the most talented students having excellent academic records based on the grade point average of their Bachelor’s degree.
- To be successful for the scholarship, all necessary documents must be submitted along with the application at the time of submission, so the office can process the application.
- Official Bachelor’s transcripts and diplomas in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian, must be included.
- Must enter the course descriptions for the courses on your transcripts.
- English Language Proficiency Certificates.
Apply also: Freie Universität Berlin Test Scholarships 2024
- Online Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Bachelor’s / Master’s academic Certificates.
- Recommendation Letter (two)
- Personal Statement of the student
- Research proposal
- English Proficiency Certificates.
The application deadline date to apply for Danish Government Scholarships is 1st February 2024.
How To Apply?
The official website is the best place to start if you want to learn more about Danish Government Scholarships. There, you can find comprehensive details on the programs and courses provided, entrance requirements and processes, campus amenities, student life, and much more. You can also discover more about the university’s faculty, employees, research endeavors, and community outreach programs.
The website might also give users access to online tools, including course catalogs, student handbooks, and academic calendars. The university’s official website is a fantastic resource to explore, whether you are a potential student, a current student, or simply interested in knowing more about the institution.
To visit the website, just click here.