Free IELTS courses and tests, apply now. The British Consulate has made this possible, by launching several online IELTS courses and tests for students and professionals to learn from for free.
See full details below and apply for free IELTS exam courses and tests.
If you do not want to read the details, you can apply directly from here.
Why should I practice for the IELTS exam?
We highly recommend that you use these practice tests as part of your preparation. They will introduce you to the IELTS test format, and help you familiarize yourself with the types of tasks you will be asked to do on test day. You can also compare your work to the sample answers to see how well you are doing and to identify areas for improvement.
How should I train?
In your official IELTS test, you will complete the Listening, Reading and Writing tasks on the same day with no breaks in between. We suggest that you test yourself under similar time conditions so that the experience is as similar to the test day as possible.
Which practice tests are right for me?
For listening and speaking, the IELTS General Training practice test and the IELTS Academic Practice test are exactly the same. However, you will find different reading and writing practice tests for each type of IELTS exam.
- The course will take place: online.
- Donor: British Consulate.
- Countries available to apply: All nationalities
- Educational level: high school, Bachelors, masters and PhD
- Available to all students of all academic levels.
- Application deadline: now open.
Free Online IELTS Listening Practice Tests:
The IELTS Listening test will take approximately 30 minutes, with an additional 10 minutes to transfer your answers onto the answer sheet. We have provided two practice tests, each consisting of four tasks, from here.
Free online IELTS Reading practice tests:
You will be allowed one hour to complete all three sections of the IELTS Reading Academic or IELTS General Reading test. You will find practice tests for each of them here.
Free Online IELTS Writing Tests:
You will be allowed one hour to complete both tasks of the IELTS Academic Writing test or the IELTS General Writing test. You will find practice tests for each of them here.
Free Online IELTS Speaking Practice Tests:
In the IELTS Speaking test you will have a short discussion with an approved examiner, so you will need to find a study partner to help you practice. You can find guidance on practicing for the speaking test here.
British Consulate courses include the following:
- Free training course in the best British institution.
- No registration fee.
- Learn from the experts.
- An approved certificate will also be available.
- You will learn new skills and ideas.
- Anyone can apply.
- No restrictions on nationality.
- No age restrictions.
- No academic restrictions.
How to apply?
- Click on the “Apply Now” button here or below.
- After opening the link, browse the courses at the bottom of the page and choose the right one for you.
- Register and fill in your information.