Hong Kong Government Scholarships 2023 are a group of scholarships offered by the Hong Kong SAR Government to students who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate studies at universities in Hong Kong.
Applications are invited for the Hong Kong Government Scholarships 2023. The last date to apply for the Hong Kong Scholarship is 1st December 2023. There are Hong Kong Scholarships available for Ph.D.-level programs. This fellowship in Hong Kong is intended to help students earn a doctorate in research from the HK government.
For this Hong Kong Ph.D. 2023 Fellowship, all international Students from all around the world are welcome to apply. All academic programs may apply for this Hong Kong Scholarship. Interested Students must demonstrate exceptional academic achievement, communication, research prowess, interpersonal abilities, and leadership qualities.
For a period of up to three years, each awardee of the Hong Kong Ph.D.
fellowship scheme 2023 will receive a conference, a monthly stipend, and a travel allowance for research each year.
The Top Scholarships For International Students were just announced by us. Scores on the IELTS or TOEFL are not required. There are many nations in the world that accept students without IELTS or TOEFL scores. Universities Without IELTS Requirements is another publication we have made. The Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) aims to draw the top and brightest students from around the world to Hong Kong universities to complete their PhD studies.
Hong Kong Government Scholarships Summary
- Host Country: Hong Kong
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Degree Level: Ph.D. (Doctorate)
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2023
List of Universities
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- The University of Hong Kong
- Lingnan University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Applications are accepted from people of all countries.
- Participants must demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, communication, research prowess, interpersonal abilities, and leadership qualities.
- For a fellowship for a doctoral degree, students must hold a master’s degree.
- One of the following two selection panels made up of specialists from the relevant board departments of engineering, technology, science, medicine, social science, and business studies, will assess the shortlisted applicants, depending on their fields of study.
- Research ability and potential.
- Leadership abilities.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- An annual stipend of HK$322,800 (about US$41,400) is provided by the Hong Kong Scholarship for International Students 2023.
- The 2023 academic year will see the award of 300 doctoral fellowships.
- The conference and research-related travel allowance for each candidate is HK$13,500 (about US$1,730) each year for a maximum of three years.
- Selected universities may offer additional help to recipients who require longer than three years to earn their PhDs. Please get in touch with the relevant university for more information.
The last date to apply for the Hong Kong Scholarship is 1st December 2023.
How To Apply?
- Hong Kong Scholarships The Hong Kong Government Scholarships2023 includes an online application form.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Hong Kong Government Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.