Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded; On behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) invited Foreign citizens to apply for the Fully Funded Mexico Government Scholarship 2023. The call is open to the citizens of more than 180 countries. The scholarship is awarded for full-time Masters, PhD, and Postgraduate Research, and Post Doctoral.
In this Scholarship, more than 80 Mexican Higher Education Institutions participated. Applicants can use the English-translated version of the Document Guide. The Mexican Government is thankful for choosing Mexico as your educational destination! The Benefits, and Application Process of the 2023 Mexican Government Scholarship Program for International Students are given below.
Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded Summary
- Host Country: Mexico
- Scholarship by: Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID)
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral, Post Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Deadline: 21st July 2023
Who can Apply?
The Mexican Govt scholarship program is open to more than 180 countries. Candidates can check the list of Eligible Countries.
Scholarship Level and Duration
|UNDERGRADUATE MOBILITY PROGRAM||24 MONTHS MAXIMUM|
|Master’s Mobility Program||12 months maximum|
|Master’s Program||24 months maximum|
|Doctoral Program||36 months maximum|
|Postgraduate Research Stays (Master’s,
Doctoral, and Postdoctoral)
|12 months maximum|
Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded Benefits
The Mexican Government Scholarship 2023 for international students is a Fully Funded scholarship. All the Expenses will be covered including:
- Monthly Stipend
- Enrollment and Tuition Fee
- Medical Coverage
- Visa Fee waiver
- International Flight Tickets
- In City Transportation
- Scholarship application form, duly completed and signed.
- A letter detailing the reasons that motivate you to carry out the studies or research in Mexico. (Maximum 2 pages, with letter Arial size 12 and single line spacing).
- Curriculum vitae. (Maximum 3 pages, with Arial font size 12 and single line spacing).
- Letter of academic acceptance from the Mexican institution recipient or response of the HEI to the application for admission (see Requirements section of the acceptance letter).
- Letter of commitment to return to the country of origin.
- Letter of acceptance of the terms of the Call.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Copy of the valid passport in color and in open book format or government-issued photo ID.
- Copy of the medical certificate issued by a public institution or private health, with a maximum of 3 (three) months prior to the presentation of the application, indicating that the Applicant is in good health.
- In those cases in which Spanish is not the mother tongue of the applicant, must submit a copy of proof of advanced knowledge of the Spanish language issued by any university or educational center for its accreditation, which guarantees a minimum level of B2, within the Common Framework European Reference.
- Letter in which the applicant states under protest to say truth, that the information provided is true.
- All documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
- Students having nationality from any one of the countries listed above are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Applicants currently not living in Mexico.
The last date to submit a complete application for the Scholarship is 15th July 2023
How to Apply
You have to fill out the application in Spanish. Apply Online at Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA): https://sigca.sre.gob.mx
The Link to the official announcement for the Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 is given below