The One Belt One Road Scholarships Program offers educational opportunities to students from participating countries to promote international collaboration and cultural exchange.
Applications are invited for the One Belt One Road Scholarships Program 2024. There is no deadline for the One Belt One Road Scholarships Program in China. Students from all over the world who wish to pursue their undergraduate degrees, master’s programs, or doctoral programs and have received acceptance for Fully Funded Scholarships. Nearly all topics and specialities are available, including those in the arts, humanities, social sciences, information science, engineering, and life sciences.
A Chinese government initiative called One Belt One Road Scholarship 2023 seeks to promote infrastructure growth and provide educational opportunities to international students during the school year 2023–2024. This fully funded scholarship gives international students a fantastic opportunity to pursue their academic goals in China by paying for accommodation, living expenses, a monthly stipend, and tuition.
About One Belt One Road Scholarships Program
- Fully and partially funded scholarship
- Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD programs are available.
- Universities in China are the location for the situation.
- Host country: China
- Application Deadline: Unknown
- Coverage of tuition costs: Because the scholarship takes care of all tuition costs, students are free to concentrate on their studies without having to worry about money.
- For the duration of their scholarship, awardees get a monthly stipend. The sum varies depending on the level of schooling.
- Bachelors: No stipend is provided.
- 3000 RMB per month for masters
- 3500 RMB per month for PhD.
- Health insurance is available to students for a discounted rate of RMB 800 per year.
- Scholarship amounts: The scholarship may provide additional financial aid depending on the program:
- Ph.D.: 30,000 RMB annually
- Annual salary for master’s degree: 25,000 RMB
- A bachelor’s degree earns you 20,000 RMB annually.
- Chinese language students pay a yearly tuition of 10,000 RMB.
- Free lodging is provided by the university for the duration of the scholarship.
Apply also: University of Siena Scholarships 2024 in Italy
- To apply, you must be a citizen of one of the countries covered by the One Belt One Road initiative.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in order to be considered.
- Strong academic achievement and strong potential for future research are strongly preferred.
- Application for the One Belt One Road scholarship cannot be submitted concurrently with any other scholarship applications.
- Language ability: Depending on the degree program selected, competence in either English or Chinese is necessary.
- Education and age requirements: The specific educational and age requirements vary depending on the level of study:
- college degree: a high school diploma
- Bachelor’s: Master’s degree
- Master’s degree: Ph.D.
- Online Application form
- Scanned copy of CNIC
- Scanned copy of transcripts
- Passport & National ID Card
- English Proficiency Proof (IELTS/TOEFL)
- GRE Test (if applicable)
- Hope Certificate (if applicable)
- Research Proposal/Plan (Optional)
- Statement of Purpose or Motivational Letter
- Proof of Previous Work Experience (Optional)
- Portfolios or Workshops (Optional)
- Passport size photograph
- Two Recommendation Letters
Deadline for the One Belt One Road Scholarships Program
There is no deadline for the One Belt One Road Scholarships Program in China.
How To Apply
- Check Out the College Offering the Scholarship
- Create the Required Documents
- Fill out the application form on the CSC website. Complete the university application online. Application Submission