Paid Internships In France 2023, as it provides a letter to obtain a France visa, a monthly salary of 550 euros, good experience, and other advantages. The application is free.
For those wishing to work and train in France; See full details below if you want to get a paid internship opportunity in France.
If you want to apply directly without reading the full details, click here.
INTERPOL (International Police).
Finishing your studies and want some international experience?
INTERPOL offers a range of training in both police and support services. This is a great opportunity to get practical experience in an international organization and understand how international police cooperation works.
Internships can be in our police services for those of you who are interested in matters of security and crime. We also offer training courses across our support services, from communications and strategic planning to human resources.
Most of our training opportunities are located at our headquarters in Lyon, France, but there are some opportunities at our other duty stations. The duty station for each internship is indicated in the vacancy notice.
The length of the internship depends on the needs of the Employment Service and is indicated on each vacancy notice. It ranges from a minimum of six months to a maximum of 11 months.
Countries available to apply
- There is no fee when submitting an application.
- There is no upper age limit.
Paid Internships In France Benefits
Among the most important advantages of French training are the following:
- A monthly salary of 550 euros.
- Assistance in obtaining a France visa.
- Assistance in obtaining suitable housing.
- Training in a distinct educational environment.
Paid Internships In France Required Documents
- Two cover letters.
When writing your cover letter, we recommend that you include the following:
- Your incentive to join the INTERPOL Internship Programme;
- your interest and assets for the specific internship you are applying for;
- Your expectations for this training.
How to apply for French training?
1- To apply for this opportunity , click here, or the Apply Now button below.
2- Register a new email by clicking on the word “ Continue ” there.
2- Fill in your information, answer the questions, and then submit the application. Good luck.
Paid Internships In France Eligibility Criteria
To conduct an INTERPOL internship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited post-secondary academic institution within the past year from the date of submission of her application;
- have attained the legal age of majority in the country of their nationality;
- To be fluent in English.
- Fulfil the requirements indicated for each specific training period they wish to apply for.
Now open until capacity is full.