Stellenbosch University offers a variety of scholarships, including merit-based, need-based, faculty-specific, and sports/arts scholarships to support students in their academic journey.
Applications are invited for the Stellenbosch University Scholarships 2024. The deadline for Scholarships varies for each scholarship. Students worldwide can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships for admission to Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs. This scholarship is available for a variety of programs. African Cultural Studies, caused by humans and ecological criticism, identity, gender, and even queer studies are all included in this section. Every year, Africa offers International Scholarships for Talented Students. This fully funded award includes all advantages, including tuition, housing, and other allowances. Scholarships provide golden opportunities for study.
About Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University is a prominent school of higher learning in Stellenbosch, a town in South Africa’s Western Cape province. It is one of the country’s oldest institutions, having been founded in 1866, and has since grown into a significant center for education, research, and cultural development.
Stellenbosch University provides diverse academic programs in the arts and social sciences, science, engineering, health sciences, law, and economic and management sciences. The institution is dedicated to offering high-quality education and promotes critical thinking, innovation, and creativity in its students.
About Stellenbosch University Scholarships
- South Africa is the recipient of a scholarship.
- Stellenbosch University is the host university.
- Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees
- The scholarship is fully funded.
- Who Qualifies? Students from other countries
- Deadline: Each scholarship has a different deadline.
Stellenbosch University is offering a prize of up to 400,000 ZAR for Ph.D. candidates and up to 105,000 ZAR for Master’s students for the learning year.
- Tuition Fee in Full Travel Expenses
- Other Advantages
All subjects are available for the 2021 term. A Master’s degree takes 2-3 years, while a Ph.D. takes 3-4 years. Details in the following:
- Cultural Studies
- English Literature
- ESL & English Language
- Music is also an option.
- This Scholarship is open to all International Scholars.
- The age limit for a Master’s degree is under 30 years, and the age limit for a Ph.D. program is under 35 years.
- A minimum of 75% in the prior degree is required.
- A transcript from a BS or MS program is necessary for a Master’s Degree and a Ph.D., respectively, and must be attested.
- Short Resume or CV Application Form Statement of Intent.
- It is necessary to submit a research proposal.
- Scholarship Request Form
- Passport Dimensions Photo 2: Letters of Recommendation
- It is necessary to take an English language course.
- A letter of acceptance is also necessary.
- Photocopies of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form are required.
- A current passport is necessary.
The deadline for Stellenbosch University Scholarships 2023-24 varies for each scholarship.
How To Apply for the Stellenbosch University Scholarships 2024?
If you’re considering applying for this scholarship, it must be an excellent chance. During the application procedure, upload all of your supporting documents. So hurry up, students. You can discover more about yourself if you get this scholarship. So always take advantage of every chance. For more information, see the official website link.