Applications are invited for the UdeM Exemption Scholarships. Visit the official website for the area that interests you because the deadline changes depending on your selected scholarship. Foreign students at Montreal University have access to options for foreign scholarships that exclude them from paying additional tuition. The goal of this scholarship program is to support the promotion of cultural diversity by new international students from all over the world. You may expand your knowledge with UdeM. There is no tuition for this program, which is offered for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees.
About University of Montreal
The popular public research institution known as the Institution of Montreal, or Université de Montréal (UdeM), is situated in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It was founded in 1878 and is now one of Canada’s biggest, most important, and frequently ranked top institutions in the world.
A variety of academic programs are available via UdeM in a number of academic fields, including the arts, humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, engineering, health sciences, and law. It offers a lively and diverse academic environment with approximately 67,000 students, including both undergraduate and graduate students.
About UdeM Exemption Scholarships
- The host nation is Canada
- The University of Montreal is the location.
- Financial Support: Complete Waiver of Tuition
- Undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degrees are available.
This UdeM Exemption grant exempts overseas students from paying tuition and a variety of other expenses. All courses are eligible for this scholarship.
- For level A, it covers a tuition charge of $12,951.76 each year for two sessions, which is equal to 30 credits, or $6,475.88 per session for fifteen credits.
- For level B, it includes a tuition price of $6,172.60 each year for two sessions, which is equal to 30 credits, or $3,086.30 per session for 15 credits.
- Level Includes a $2,159.15 annual tuition for two sessions, which equals 30 credits, or a session-based tuition rate of $1,079.57 for 15 credits.
Graduate (Masters) students:
- It covers a tuition charge of $10,046.35 each year for three sessions, which is the equivalent of 45 credits, or $3,348.78 per session for 15 credits for non-research courses.
- For research studies, it pays the equivalent of $3,389.89 each session for 15 credits or $10,169.68 per year for 3 sessions, or 45 credits.
Graduate (PHD) students:
- For non-research studies, it pays the equivalent of $7,197.78 each session for 15 credits or $21,593.35 per year for 3 sessions, or 45 credits.
- The students are not Canadian citizens on a long-term basis but do have study permits.
- They will take part in the program in its entirety in all of its topics.
- Who does not gain advantages from another type of policy regarding tuition exemption.
- Students in Belgium and France are already benefiting from this sort of release.
- Visit the official website for further information.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree
- For the Postgraduate Program, candidates must hold a Master’s degree.
- Academic performance for applicants must be very strong.
Required Documents for UdeM Exemption Scholarships
- CV is necessary.
- Letters of Recommendation 2
- Motivational Letter Candidates must carefully fill out the form.
Deadline of UdeM Exemption Scholarships
Visit the official website for the area that interests you because the deadline changes depending on your selected scholarship.
How To Apply?
The application form must be downloaded by the candidates from their official website. In the online application form, fill out the appropriate field. The student will get access codes upon the submission of the application form. From here, students may keep track of their applications and get letters of acceptance. The university exemption scholarship is not something the kids must apply for.