Apply for the UK NHS Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023. Around 25,000 Vacancies are advertised each month on the NHS Jobs website in more than 350 different careers. NHS is the Registered UK Licensed Sponsor. It Provides medical and non-medical treatment services to UK residents Free of cost. NHS offers Clinical roles as well as Non-clinical roles. NHS is the largest employer in the UK, employing over a million people.
NHS Stands for National Health Service. If you have been offered a Job at NHS, you will need to apply for the Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa. If you don’t know how to apply we have published an article on How to Apply for UK Skilled Worker Visa in 2023. NHS is able to sponsor individuals for Tier 2 visas and you can remain live and work in UK. NHS has much to offer in a variety of roles.
UK (England, Scotland, Ireland)
NHS (National Health Centre)
Who can Apply
Anyone with a Qualification
No of Jobs
Type of Visa: Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa
Who can Apply for NHS Jobs in UK?
Applicants from outside the UK as well as the UK Residents can apply for the NHS Jobs. NHS is the largest Employer that sponsors Tier 2 Work Visas for non-UK workers to come to the UK.
Job Roles at NHS
NHS is not only about Doctors, Nurses, and clinical, but it has a vast number of nonclinical roles as well. Different types of roles are available in the NHS, including clinical and non-clinical roles.
Clinical Roles such as:
- Allied health professionals
- Healthcare scientists
- Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- Dentists and dental hygienists.
- Paramedics and emergency medical technicians (EMTs).
- Mental health professionals
Non Clinical Roles such as:
The NHS offers a wide range of nonclinical roles.
- Administration and management
- Information technology (IT) and digital roles
- Estates and facilities management
- Procurement and supply chain management
- Public relations and communications
- Legal and governance
- Research and development
NHS Advice for job seekers
- Making successful applications
- Searching for the perfect job
- Managing the interview
- Applying from overseas
UK NHS Visa Sponsorship Jobs Benefits
- It Pays really well. Always in demand, and people always looking for Jobs at NHS from all around the world.
- Health Insurance, Pension plans, and Paid time off.
- Minimum Salary According to UK Government £26,200 per year to qualify for the Skilled Worker Visa – that is required for most NHS Jobs.
How to Apply
- You have to apply online from the NHS Website.
- Finding a Job on the NHS website is very easy.
- All NHS Jobs are listed at: https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/
- You have to apply for the Job at NHS and secure a Job.
- If you receive an offer letter your employer like NHS will help and assist you with the type of Visa you have to apply for.
- In most cases, you will Apply for UK Skilled Worker Visa.
- You have to fulfil all the requirements for the Skilled worker Visa before applying.