University Of Groningen Scholarships 2024 in Netherlands; For more information on the competitive scholarships the University of Groningen offers to international students, including qualifying requirements and advantages, visit the university’s website.
Applications are invited for the University Of Groningen Scholarships 2024. The University of Groningen Scholarships application deadline is December 1st, 2023. International students can enroll in master’s degree programs at the University of Groningen without worrying about the cost of tuition thanks to the Eric Bleumink Fund University of Groningen Scholarships. The University of Groningen has an annual international scholarship program for students from other countries to help fund their education.
The University of Groningen is providing the Eric Bleumink Fund to all overseas students for the 2024–2025 academic year. At the University of Groningen, there are students from all over the world studying abroad.
About University Of Groningen
One of the oldest and most esteemed institutions in the Netherlands was established in 1614 and is called the University of Groningen. It is based in Groningen and has earned a reputation for excellence in research and instruction all around the world. Over 120 different countries are represented in its student body, adding to the academic community’s diversity.
With Nobel laureates and ground-breaking research, the university has long been at the forefront of several academic fields. It is a center of global intellectual interchange due to the wide variety of programs it offers, spanning from the arts to the sciences.
University Of Groningen Scholarships Summary
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University: University of Groningen
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Duration of Scholarship: Full Degree Up to 2 years
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science
- Innovative Medicine
- International Business and Management
- International Commercial Law
- Islands and Sustainability
- Journalism (Dutch taught)
- Journalism (English taught)
- Klinische Psychologie (Dutch taught)
- Labour Law (Dutch taught)
- Landscape History (Dutch taught)
- Language and Cognition
- Language and Communication Technologies
- Management Accounting and Control
- Marine Biology
- Cultural Leadership – Research
- Central-East European Economies
- China and the World Economy
- Urban Planning, Society and Sustainability
- Water and Coastal Management
- Dentistry (Dutch taught)
- Digital Humanities
- Dutch Law (Dutch taught)
- Dutch Studies (Dutch taught)
- East Asian Studies
- European Linguistics
- European Literatures and Interculturality
- European Politics in a Global Perspective
- European Studies
- Executive Master of Finance and Control
- Film and Contemporary Audiovisual Media
- Geopolitics & Connectivity
- Global Criminal Law
- Governance and Law in Digital Society
- Human Movement Sciences
- Human Resource Management
- Accountancy and Controlling
- American Studies
- Ancient History
- Applied Cognitive Neuroscience
- Behavioral and Cognitive Neurosciences
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- For the Master’s Degree Program, students must get an admissions letter from the University of Groningen.
- Students should only apply to the master’s degree programs stated above.
- good academic credentials.
- A recommendation letter is also necessary.
- English language ability.
- Students must have an outstanding academic background and have finished an undergraduate or bachelor’s degree program.
- able to attend classes for the full two years of their degree program.
- good bodily and mental wellbeing.
- They have no other means of funding their schooling.
- Possess outstanding academic standing, ideally as attested by letters of recommendation
- Have earned good grades during their undergraduate or bachelor’s studies;
- Possess outstanding English language skills in accordance with the program’s admission standards.
- Be able to participate in the entire program and be available for the entire duration of the program
- Be in good health so that you can purchase health insurance Hold the citizenship of a nation listed in Appendix 1.
- Have no other way to pay for the research in question
Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands.
- Covers the full Tuition fee
- Provides Costs of international travel
- Also Provides Subsistence
- Health Insurance
Deadline for University Of Groningen Scholarships
The University of Groningen Scholarships application deadline is December 1st, 2023.
How To Apply for the University Of Groningen Scholarships?
Prior to enrolling in a Master’s program, students must submit an application and get a letter of unconditional admission from the University of Groningen. The selection of students who will be considered for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship will be made by the University of Groningen Admission Office in collaboration with the admission committees of its faculties.
Official Website of University Of Groningen Scholarships
The official website is the best place to start if you want to learn more about University Of Groningen Scholarships. There, you can find comprehensive details on the programs and courses provided, entrance requirements and processes, campus amenities, student life, and much more. You can also discover more about the university’s faculty, employees, research endeavors, and community outreach programs.
The website might also give users access to online tools including course catalogs, student handbooks, and academic calendars. The university’s official website is a fantastic resource to explore whether you are a potential student, a current student, or simply interested in knowing more about the institution. To visit the website, just click here.