The University of Pecs offers a range of scholarships to support students in pursuing their academic goals and to promote internationalization.
Applications are invited for the University of Pecs Scholarships 2024. The deadline for the University of Pecs Scholarship applications is January 2024. All degree levels are eligible for the University of Pecs Hungary Scholarship for International Students, so if you wish to pursue a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree, you are welcome to enrol. Since the program’s successful debut by the government of Hungary in 2013, it has continued to advance. The curriculum equips students with the information and practical skills they need to establish themselves in the market. By adhering to its strategy of Eastern and Southern Opening, the Hungarian government has made a commitment to expanding the number of international students in Hungary since 2013. Hungary has elevated its status in Europe as a result.
About the University of Pecs
In Pécs, Hungary, there is a renowned higher education facility called the University of Pécs. It is one of the oldest institutions in Central Europe and plays an important role in the academic and cultural history of the nation. It was founded in 1367. The university has established itself as a premier organization in Hungary and around the world due to its dedication to quality in research, education, and innovation.
Humanities, natural sciences, social sciences, health sciences, engineering, and the arts are just a few of the many programs that the University of Pécs offers. There are ten faculties in total, including the faculties of humanities, sciences, health sciences, law, business and economics, engineering and information technology, medicine, pharmacy, music, and visual and performing arts, as well as the Illyés Gyula Faculty of Education.
About University of Pecs Scholarships
- Hungary is the host country.
- Host institution: Pecs
- Program leading to a bachelor’s degree.
- Program for master’s degrees.
- program for doctoral degrees.
- 2 to 4 years for bachelor’s scholarships.
- 1.5 to 2 years for master’s scholarships.
- 4 years for doctoral scholarships.
- You will be free from paying the tuition.
- A HUF 43 700 monthly stipend will be provided to you as a bachelor’s or master’s level student for the entire academic year, up until the awarding of your degree.
- For the entire year until you earn your doctorate, if you are a doctoral-level student, you will receive a monthly stipend of HUF 140 000.
- Either a placement in a dorm or a monthly payment of HUF 40 000 as a housing allowance are options available to you.
- Services for medical care will be provided in accordance with Hungarian Legislation Act Number 80 of 1997.
- Up to HUF 100 000 in extra medical insurance is provided to one person annually.
- Must not be a citizen of Hungary.
- Not currently holding a Stipendium scholarship.
- Candidates from nations that qualify may apply.
- A high school diploma is needed for applicants for a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates for master’s degrees must be diploma holders.
- Candidates for doctoral degrees must hold a master’s degree.
- Outstanding performers are invited to apply.
- Application form online.
- An explanation letter
- Proof of language proficiency.
- Academic records.
- School transcripts.
- Documentation of identity.
- Certification of health.
- A portfolio and an audio portfolio are necessary for degrees in the arts and music.
The deadline for the University of Pecs Scholarship applications is January 2024.
How to Apply for the University of Pecs Scholarships?
- The applicants must submit their applications online via the Tempus Public Foundation website.
- After registering, you will receive a special applicant access code.
- You must first choose the University of Pecs and then the study program there.
- Don’t forget to select English as your language of instruction.
- Give us all of your personal information, such as your name, email address, postal code, birthdate, religion, and phone number.
- Fill out all the necessary fields.
- The application must be saved after being submitted to the website.
- You must also apply through the sending partner of your connected nation after submitting your application on the Tempus Foundation website.
- You have to agree to the application statement.