Akita University Scholarships are merit-based and need-based scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students from developing countries.
Applications are invited for the Akita University Scholarships 2023. The due date for online Admission to the Akita International University Scholarship in Japan is now open. There are options for all major subjects and technologies, including Islamic Education, Social Sciences, the Arts, Applied Science, computers, Business, and Business Management.
Southern Japan’s Tokyo is home to the four-year fine arts university Akita University International. A prestigious college that the local government recognized in April 2004. All English-related courses are available in the AIU’s undergraduate programs. Through the English Language Learning (EAP) program, non-English language beginners will also be able to use English in the classroom. The AIU supports volunteer initiatives and local swimming activities in addition to having roughly 43 student groups. All AIU leaders are required to study abroad for a year at their partner institutions.
A major Scholarship is also provided by the Japanese government. In a number of fields over the past 16 years, Akita International University (AIU) has offered courses and programs that lead to a formal higher education course. Higher education schools in Japan have a preferred admissions policy based on entrance exams, prior academic performance, and marks. This Japanese higher education institution is a topic since it has an admission rate between 10 and 20 percent. This college has been chosen. Applications for registration are welcome from international students. Other educational and non-academic services offered to students by Akita International University include a library and administrative services.
Akita University Scholarships Summary
- Host Country: Japan
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- University Name: Akita International University
- Application Last Date: Open Now
There are two types of courses available to Students worldwide.
- AIU Honors Program for Achievement Achievement
- AIU Ambassador Funding
AIU Honors for Achievement Program
This is a type 1 scholarship. The amount of the scholarship is JPY 20,000 for local student travel and JPY 50,000 / international student travel. Students who participate in a conference that will benefit them and the university are eligible to apply for a bursary.
AIU Advocate Support:
This is a type 2 scholarship. The prize money for this course is 50,000 JPY for international student travel and 20,000 JPY for local student travel. Such students attend a university-assisted science conference, and students have the right to apply.
List of Subjects and Academic Fields
- Gender and Group Studies
- Marketing and Related Support Services
- General Studies and Personality
- Social Sciences (Political Science, Economics, etc.)
- Position of Free International Art
- English Curriculum Objectives
- Global business plan
- Foreign Language Education
- Japanese Language Program
- Global Learning Program
- Teacher license system
- Global Communication System
- Japan Educational Center
- Application form (available in Japanese or English).
- Disclosure of Purpose is a 500-word sentence in English.
- High school diploma and supporting documentation, such as a high school graduation certificate or a high school graduation plan.
- Submission Forms
- A personal statement
- Resume (CV) Two letters of commendation
- Bachelor’s degree certificate, graduate certificate, or undergraduate certificate.
- A SOP that attests to your language’s proficiency.
The due date for online Admission to the Akita International University Scholarship in Japan is now open.
How To Apply?
- Japan Scholarships The Akita University Scholarships 2023 include an online application form.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Akita University Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.