Izmir University Scholarships 2024 In Turkey, through a full tuition fee waiver, if you want to study in Turkey at one of its best universities.
Exclusively on the global platform “Scholarships Around the World”, we offer you the Izmir University Scholarship 2024, so hurry up and be among the first to apply.
If you want to apply directly without reading the full details, click here.
- Country: Turkey
- City: Izmir
- Donor: Izmir University of Economics
- Educational level: Bachelor / Undergraduates
- Application deadline: January 24, 2024.
In order to assist students financially during their studies, there are different types of scholarships that are offered to students under certain circumstances. The university offers the following scholarship:
International Students Scholarship
It is a scholarship awarded to international students who wish to study in undergraduate programs based on the quotas set for the countries within the scope of the university’s internal mission. The scope and quotas for scholarships for international students are determined by the Board of Trustees each year.
The duration of the scholarships is the same as the maximum study period. It is two years in the foreign language preparatory programme, 4 years in the associate programmes, 7 years in the four-year undergraduate programmes, and 9 years in the six-year undergraduate programmes. Scholarships will continue until the end of this period. The deferred enrollment period is added to the scholarship period. International Student Scholarship (100%) covers annual tuition fees.
Countries available to apply
United Arab Emirates , Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and all countries the world .
(1) Faculty of Arts and Sciences:
- English translation and interpretation,
(2) College of Fine Arts and Design:
- Industrial design
- Interior architecture, environmental design,
- Textile and fashion design,
- Visual communication design
(3) Faculty of Communication:
- digital media,
- new media,
- public relations and
(4) College of Business:
- Accounting and Auditing Program,
- Business Administration,
- Economics of International Trade and Finance,
- Logistics Management
- Political Science and International Relations
(5) Faculty of Engineering:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Engineering Computer
- Engineering Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Genetics and Bioengineering
- Industrial Engineering Mechanical
- Engineering Mechatronics
- Software Engineering
(6) College of Health Sciences:
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Department of Health
Izmir University provides a full scholarship for international students covering (100%) of the annual tuition fees.
Students who wish to apply for the scholarship program must meet the following requirements:
- Fulfill the requirements for the specialization you intend to apply for.
- Attach all required documents during the application process.
The following documents are required for the Izmir University Scholarship Program:
- Graduation certificate and transcript for high school.
- passport copy.
How to apply?
Apply directly by pressing the “Apply Now” button here or below.