Study in America through the Tulane University Scholarships 2024 for a period of 4 years, and it is a funded scholarship that includes and covers tuition fees in America in full. Application is free.
Exclusively on the global platform “Scholarships Around the World”, we present to you one of the best scholarships in America, which is the Tulane University Scholarship 2024.
- Country: United States of America / USA
- City: Los Angeles.
- Donor: Tulane University
- Educational level: Bachelor / Undergraduate
- Application deadline: November 5, 2023.
Why study in America?
Studying at American universities will provide you with many professional as well as personal benefits, and in many cases it will give you the opportunity to train in international companies during your study years.
About the university
Wolin University offers up to $25,000 in need-based financial aid to eligible international students who have not already received this amount or more in merit scholarships. Students must reapply for need-based assistance each year. To apply, you must submit a CSS profile and all necessary supporting documents.
Countries available to apply
United Arab Emirates , Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and all countries the world .
Tulane University Scholarships 2024 Benefits
- Tulane University Scholarships will provide students with $100,000 in funding annually for up to four years of study.
- There is no fee when applying.
View all majors here.
The following documents must be submitted:
- Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Personal motivation letter ( from here ).
- recommendation letter.
- Language certificate.
How to apply?
When applying for a Tulane University scholarship, we recommend that you follow the following steps:
- Apply to the university first from here.
- Complete the CSS financial aid profile here.
- Complete the Tulane Declaration and Certificate of Financial Resources here.