Australia Scholarships If you want to study at the University of Melbourne, Australia with a fully funded scholarship, providing all expenses such as tuition fees, accommodation, and a monthly stipend. So hurry and be among the first to apply.
If you want to apply directly without reading the full details, click here.
- Country: Australia
- City: Melbourne.
- Donor: University of Melbourne
- Countries available to apply: All countries The world .
- Educational level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Deadline for application: October 31, 2023.
If your educational destination is Australia, then the famous University of Melbourne, the first in Australia and internationally ranked among the top 50 universities around the world, is your first destination.
The scholarship comes with many benefits such as full tuition savings for up to two years for students undertaking a Master’s degree by research or up to four years for students undertaking a PhD. A living allowance of $34,400 per year pro rata (2023 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Master’s degree by research or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a PhD. The living allowance can be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and paternity leave. Relocation Grant: $2000 for students moving from states or territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia. Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is one membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia
The University of Melbourne specialisations are as follows:
- Architecture, construction, planning and design.
- Arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Business and economics.
- Information technology and computer science.
- Music, visual and performing arts.
- Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences.
And many other specialties.
The University of Melbourne provides funding as follows:
- Complete tuition fees are free.
- Monthly salary: $2,600.
- A $3,000 bonus for accepted students upon arrival in Australia.
- International medical insurance.
- Possibility of bringing family.
Students who wish to apply for the scholarship program must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must meet all requirements to study in a postgraduate research program at the University of Melbourne.
- The applicant must have an offer of admission from the university.
- All countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Applicants must have a good academic record to study at the University of Melbourne.
- The applicant must meet the English language skills to apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship Programme.
The following documents are required for the University of Melbourne Scholarship Program:
- Certificate of latest qualification.
- Grade transcript.
- Personal motivation letter
- Professional letter of recommendation.
- Language certificate.