Quebec Merit Scholarships, which are that they are awarded based on merit, they support Quebec students, and they help to build a strong Quebec.
Applications are invited for the Quebec Merit Scholarships in Canada 2023. The deadline date to apply for the Quebec Merit Scholarships in Canada for international students is Different for each Study Program. High-achieving students who need to continue their PhDs in Canada have an excellent opportunity to realise their full academic potential with the Quebec Merit in Canada for the academic years 2023–2024. In this blog post, we’ll examine the benefits of the Quebec Merit Fully Funded, underlining the special advantages they provide to students and how they could help them continue a successful academic career in the energetic province of Quebec.
- Universities in Quebec, Canada
- Ph.D. Degrees & Vocational Training
- Fully Funded
Who is Eligible
- International Students
- Deadline Date: Different For Each Program
Available Study Fields
- Ph.D. program
- Postdoctoral degree program
- Short term research Program
- Diploma in Vocational Studies (DVS)
- Attestation of Vocational Specialisation (AVS)
List of Participating Universities
- Bishop’s University
- Concordia University
- HEC Montreal
- Institute of Tourism and Hospitality of Quebec (ITHQ)
- Laval University
- McGill University
- National School of Public Administration (ENAP)
- National Institute for Scientific Research (INRS)
- Polytechnique Montreal
- School of Higher Technology (ETS)
- TELUQ University
- University of Montreal (UdeM)
- University of Sherbrooke
- University of Quebec at Chicoutimi (UQAC)
- University of Quebec in Montreal (UQAM)
- University of Quebec at Rimouski (UQAR)
- University of Quebec at Trois-Rivières (UQTR)
- University of Quebec in Abitibi-Témiscamingue (UQAT)
- University of Quebec in Outaouais (UQO)
- Doctoral research programs cost $25,000 USD each year. The maximum duration of this software is 3 years, but it can be made to operate for an additional 12 months.
- Candidates will earn 14000 US dollars for their 900 credits of vocational training each year, and if they put in an additional 100 hours, they will receive an additional 14000 dollars. Financial awards of $26,000 will be given to candidates for programs with 1800 hours of credit.
- For short-term research, the base scholarship is $3000 per month. The term of this scholarship is four months.
- $25,000 in annual scholarships are available for Ph.D.Eligibility Criteria: candidates.
- $35k in annual scholarships for post-doc candidates
- $3,000 per month will be made available for a maximum of four months for short-term research initiatives.
- Tuition Fee Waiver.
- medical protection.
- The candidate cannot be a citizen of France.
- The candidate must hold a diploma from a technical training program, such as a college degree program.
- Candidates must have a solid academic background.
- Candidates are required to enrol in full-time vocational training.
- Online Application Form
- Research proposal
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statement of the Student
- Recommendation Letter (two)
- academic Transcripts
List of Eligible Countries
The deadline date to apply for the Quebec Merit Scholarships in Canada for international students is Different for each Study Program.
How To Apply?
- Canada Scholarships The Quebec Merit Scholarships 2023 includes an online application form.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Quebec Merit Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.