The Reach Oxford Scholarships provide international students with fully funded undergraduate studies at the University of Oxford.
Applications are invited for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2024. The Reach Oxford Scholarships application deadline is February 2024. Students with excellent grades across their whole academic experience can apply. This educational ladder is a historic chance at one of the top colleges in the world. Start packing your bags and getting ready to leave for England right away. This resulted in a constellation of intelligent students who were disseminating their knowledge all over the world.
For individuals from low-income nations who lack the money to complete their education, Oxford University has established the dreaming option. For everyone who is a talented student in their school or college, this worldwide scholarship program has opened up many opportunities.
About the University of Oxford
In Oxford, England, there is a significant and well-known higher education facility called The University of Oxford. With a history spanning more than nine centuries, it is one of the oldest colleges in the entire globe. Oxford consistently ranks among the top universities in the world thanks to its rich history and academic prowess.
Oxford University, founded in the 12th century, has had a significant impact on the academic landscape and intellectual history of the UK and the rest of the world. Its reputation is based on a solid foundation of academic scholarship, ground-breaking research, and a dedication to encouraging intellectual curiosity and critical thinking.
About Reach Oxford Scholarships
- Host country: UK
- Oxford University serves as the venue
- Graduate School: Undergraduate
- Program Length: 3 or 4 years, depending on the length of the course
- Program Duration: Depending on the length of the course, the Reach Scholarship 2023 in the UK will last three to four years.
Field of Study
- Computer Science and Philosophy
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English and Modern Languages
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- Fine Art
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Classics and English
- Classics and Modern Languages
- Classics Studies
- Computer Science
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Human Sciences
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and Economics
- History and English
- History and Modern Languages
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics
- Religion Studies
- Theology and Religion
- The cost of the course will be paid.
- Living expenses are covered.
- The cost of one round-trip flight will be covered once a year until the course is finished.
- Any student from one of the aforementioned nations may apply.
- Candidates with the greatest academic standing are eligible to apply.
- Priority will be given to those who require financial aid and are actively involved in charitable work.
- An applicant who has never attended an undergraduate program would be taken into consideration.
- Good academic record.
- Motivation for the course.
- The commitment of returning back to your home town after the completion of the course.
Deadlines of Reach Oxford Scholarships
The Reach Oxford Scholarships application deadline is February 2024.
How to Apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarships?
- Students who submitted an application for the undergraduate program on the University of Oxford’s official website.
- When a position is offered to you, be sure to go into your account and upload any supporting materials that were required when you submitted your application.
- Each applicant will receive an email verifying the submission of their application.