Applications are invited for the University of Hawaii Scholarships 2023. The Last Date to Apply for the University of Hawaii Scholarships is December 1, 2023. Southeast Center Postgraduate scholarship applications are encouraged from international students. The University of Hawaii is where the scholarship is available. The (GDF) Scholarship Program is open to applicants from the United States and any other nation.
Only American Master’s and Doctoral programs are eligible for this scholarship. Because the East-West Center’s major objective is to boost the confidence of the Asia-Pacific region and train the next generation of leaders. MS students congregate at EWC and participate in both academic and social activities together. One of the most recognized research universities in the country is the University of Hawaii. As a result, through 2023, American universities will grant scholarships to foreign students.
About the University of Hawaii
Hawaii University is a US institution that was founded in 1907. A public research institution, it enrolls more than 3,000 students. It is one of the oldest colleges in the United States and has a high standing globally.
University of Hawaii Scholarships Details
- Country: USA
- University: University of Hawaii
- Degree: MASTERS & PhD
- Duration: (2 Year) (3 Year)
- Deadline: 1st December 2023.
List of course
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
- Fees and tuition for graduate students pursuing a master’s or doctorate degree full-time.
- Food allowances and other expenses
- Scholarship for Textbooks, Supplies, and Technology
- Subsidy for health insurance.
- United States of America
- China, Hong Kong, Japan,
- Macau, Mongolia, North Korea,
- South Korea, Russia,
- Taiwan is all in East Asia.
- Pacific Region: American Samoa,
- Australia, Cook Islands,
- The Federated States of Micronesia,
- Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam,
- Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru,
- New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue,
- Northern Mariana Islands, Palau,
- Papua New Guinea, Samoa,
- Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga,
- Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis
- Futuna Islands, Wallis, and Futuna
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma,
- Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos,
- Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore,
- Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- Have been granted admission to a Master’s program at an excellent college.
- Higher education background and a bachelor’s degree or a similar one are required.
- At the time of application, you must have at least two years of post-college, full-time professional experience.
- To be able to learn, you must be able to communicate both orally and in writing in English.
- You were 35 years old at the time that your application was sent in.
- Keep your health in check.
- Accept the opportunity to go home after the program is over.
The Last Date to Apply for the University of Hawaii Scholarships is December 1, 2023.
How To Apply?
- USA Scholarships The University of Hawaii Scholarships2023 includes an online application form.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the University of Hawaii Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.